Average specialty sales
Primary trade area
Renmark Square is a sub-regional centre located in Renmark, approximately 255 km east of Adelaide. The centre is situated on the southern side of the Sturt Highway, which is a major east-west arterial carriageway throughout South Australia and New South Wales, connecting Adelaide and north-western Victoria with Canberra and Sydney.
Anchored by 2 majors and over 20 specialty stores. The Big W anchoring Renmark Square is the only discount department store located in the trade area,
while the Woolworths supermarket at Renmark Square is the only full line supermarket in the primary trade area.
• 2 x Major (Woolworths + Big W)
• MAT – $97m
• Foot Traffic – 3.7m visitors/annum
• 544 Parking Bays
• Total GLA – 12,059m²
• Primary trade area – 44,000
• Average specialty sales $9,697/m²
• Target customers – Young families with children.