Located within the Bingara Gorge Development
Only retail centre within the development and main trade area
Anchored by Supermarket and BWS
Convenience and everyday shopping needs within the community
Wilton Plaza is the only retail centre of its size in the main trade area and strategically positioned opposite Wilton Primary & Community School within the Bingara Gorge award winning master planned community created by Lendlease.
Wilton Plaza is a major part of the Bingara Gorge development and is easily accessible for shoppers with a street parking and off-street parking with easy access to and from the Hume Highway to/from Sydney, Wollongong, and the Southern Highlands.
Shop at a variety of stores
Anchored by well performing IGA Supermarket and BWS along with a popular Pharmacy/medical centre and over 13 specialty retailers, Wilton Plaza is positioned well as a convenience and everyday needs centre in Bingara Gorge and surrounding areas.
Market at a glance
- 9,620 residents estimated in the Main Trade Area by 2023, including 8,100 in the Primary Trade Area.
- $137,836 is the average household income in the Main Trade Area.
- Target customer segments include young families, couples without children and seniors.
- Over 1,800 homes to be built within the Bingara Gorge development.
- Home to IGA Supermarket, BWS and Wilton Medical/Pharmacy.
- Over 13 specialty stores.
- Located moments from Hume Highway in the centre of the community.
- Centre size – Over 1,414 sqm of retail space
- Number of stores – Over 13 specialty stores
- Built – 2015
Facilities & Features
- Everyday retail stores
- Cafes and takeout
- Supermarket + Liquor store
- Medical centre, Dentist & Pharmacy